The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned, or controlled by aab-label.com or to the people that are not engaged, employed, or managed by aab-label.com
Through this document, we wish to make you feel at ease while using our websites, and not hesitate while sharing important information with us. We like to make you aware that by using our websites you are agreeing to the collection of certain data.
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Aab-label.com collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other websites accessible from them.
Kindly, note that aab-label.com does not collect your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV, etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, you are automatically redirected to the acquiring bank payment gateway website, where all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does aab-label.com have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information.
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you are using.
- The type of web browser you are using.
While you are transacting on our website personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- PIN/ZIP code.- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address, and durables owned).
- Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music, and so on); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access the page.
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list.
You may terminate your account at any time by writing to us at [email protected] from the email ID you have used for creating your account login, and mentioning Please close my aab-label.com account in the subject line. However, your information may remain stored in the archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account.
WHEN / HOW DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website.
We collect personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or you transact as a guest. During registration, you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, occupation, interests, etc.) Upon registration, users may receive communications from aab-label.com (e.g. newsletters, updates). Even when transact as a guest we collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, etc.).
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website and the services in which you have expressed interest.
When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfill your requested service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
For external links, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not own, manage or control.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your contact information to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation.
- Special offers.
- Event-based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders, etc.
Note: We send users updates upon registration, and updates regarding your order status. We also send promotional emails to inform you about new arrivals, special offers, etc.
We use your personal information to:
- Improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
- To contact you for your account / profile-related matters or any other reason as may be necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you example deliver merchandise ordered by you.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website.- Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We never rent or sell your information to any third parties. We only share your information with our agents and alliance partners/ third parties for the reasons stated below.
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, business associates to fulfill orders, and credit/debit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from the aab-label.com website. These entities do not retain, store, share, or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
ALLIANCE PARTNERS / THIRD PARTIES
We will share your information with our alliance partners / third parties who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services to improve your shopping experience.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We share certain essential information with agents and Alliance partners which is required by them to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any other third parties unless:
- Required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
- We have your permission;
- To provide products or services you have requested
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our websites.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit/debit card number) on our acquiring bank system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL), used by the payment gateway.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING THE COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
You can accept or decline the cookies. All websites that are customizable require that you accept cookies.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secure for you to navigate our website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet browser’s help file. Reference for cookies can be found at http://www.cookiecentral.com/
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you do not have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some areas of our website will be limited. Cookies are used in the shopping bag to enable enhanced security and to ensure there is no URL-based spamming.
Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when transact as a guest or add items to a shopping bag). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive.
Some of our business partners (e.g., advertisers) set cookies while delivering banners on our website. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer connected to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our website. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our website to the interests of our customers, to measure traffic within our website, and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Voluntary disclosure of information.
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our websites.
Aab-label.com reserves the right to send you certain service-related communication, considered to be a part of your aab-label.com account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in the archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our websites allow you to do it online.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
You can contact us at:
Plot No. 2, Ground Floor,
DR Enclave, Airport Road
Amritsar – 143001.
Phone: + (91) 9779977522
You may pay for your purchases on aab-label.com using one of the following options:
- Valid Credit/debit Cards (VISA or Master)
- Valid Debit cards (VISA or Master) may be used, if your issuing bank permits you to use these online Secure Card payments
- Aab-label.com accepts all Visa and Master credit cards and debit cards and is committed to providing a safe transaction environment by using a secure process for payment handling
- Aab-label.com also offers a Cash delivery option in India.
- It is not uncommon for a request for credit/debit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. This happens due to problems with your card issuing bank servers. You must try again till you get a successful notification.
- At times the bank payment servers or your issuing bank’s payment servers may be down, in which case a message will be posted informing you of the same. Under such circumstances, you can continue shopping and add items to the bag which would then be saved and you can come back later and complete the payment transaction within 24 hours.
- Payment on your card bill will appear in your local currency (as per the norms of your card issuing bank). Your card will be charged in Indian currency as per the prevailing rate of exchange and charge policies of your card issuer.