Matsya Check Dress
MRP 5950 (inc. of taxes)
Matsya Check DressMRP 5950 (inc. of taxes)
Request a Call Back
- Size Guide
Size Chest (in) Waist (in) Hips (in) XS 32 26 36 S 34 28 38 M 36 30 40 L 38 32 42 XL 40 34 45 XXL 42 36 47
- Measurements should be taken directly on your body.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bust with arms down by your side.
- Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline, above navel and below ribcage.
- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Delivery & ReturnSHIPPING We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders in India. The estimated delivery time will differ with each order. Typically, we take around 7-10 business days to dispatch orders within India. Delivery within India takes 2 to 3 business days depending on the location. Sometimes, delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control, including but not limited to, unexpected travel delays from our courier partners due to weather conditions or any political disruptions or strikes. We promise to keep you updated at every step. Please contact our customer care for further assistance at [email protected]. EXCHANGES, RETURNS, AND REFUNDS At Aab, we endeavor to ensure a seamless shopping experience. Each piece made at Aab sustains traditional crafts and is always handcrafted – from the embroideries to the fabrics we use. The uniqueness of every piece is a trademark of handcrafted clothing and makes it special. However, if you still wish to return the product, we are happy to help you. Exchange and Return Policy Exchange and returns are offered on all products if requested within 14 days of delivery. Return is offered on products with original packing and tags intact. The item being returned should be unused, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, and free of make-up marks. You can either exchange or return the item. For refund, we request you to opt for either of the two options –
- Credit note
- Bank transfer
- Please write to us at – [email protected] mentioning your order no., along with the reason for return.
- We will get the order collected from your doorstep.
- Returns are issued only if the products reach us as per our return guidelines.
Inspired by the geometric motifs of Phulkari and the first avatar of Vishnu, Matsya – this dress has been stitched from handwoven black & white check fabric made with recycled cotton. The statement fish motif is representative of the first form and evolution of life.